6th Annual Jax Truckies Food Truck Championship
When: December 2, 2017
Where: Hemming Park, 135 W Monroe St, Jacksonville, FL 32202
The 6th Annual Jax Truckies Food Truck Championship is going down on December 2, 2017, 12pm-4pm, in Hemming Park. Presented by Community First Credit Union of Florida, this promises to be the biggest food truck championship yet, with plenty of space for the food trucks to compete for the titles of Best BBQ, Best Burger, Best Taco, Best Sandwich, Best Healthy, Best Global Cuisine, Most Innovative, and People’s Choice. Come out to vote for your favorites and support The Donna Foundation and Hope at Hand. Along with the fabulous food, we’ll have live music from The Groove Coalition, craft beer from Bold City Brewery and Engine 15 Brewing Company, and a kids zone.
Congratulations to this year’s Winners!
- Best BBQ: Chinchilla’s Eats on the Streets
- Best Burger: Cackylacky’s
- Best Taco: Blazin Azn
- Best Sandwich: Lolly’s Food Trolley
- Best Healthy: Mr Potato Spread
- Best Global Cuisine: Manny’s Cuban Food Truck
- Most Innovative: Blazin Azn
- People’s Choice: Fusion Food Truck
- Overall Champion: Mr Potato Spread